2008年8月8日

Fengshui Tips

I have read some articles recently about Fengshui and I became very interested in it. Honestly, I don't believe that our life can be changed by using Fengshui tips at first. But some cases in the articles really convince me and I think that it is something does exist in the world.
Actually Fengshu has been existed for thousands of years in China. Many people, from the emperors to the ordinary, they use Fengshui Tips in choosing their abodes and organising the rooms, especially their bedrooms.
Since we have to spend 1/3 of life in bed, so it is crucial to arrage our bedrooms in a homonious and comfortable way. Of couse now I pay great attention to my bedroom and try to make it clean at least, although I know very few tips now.
I will try to learn more Fengshui Tips and will use it in my life. Hope it helps. And I will let you know my testimony if possible.

没有评论: